Customs clearance is a set of customs operations associated with moving goods and transport across customs borders.
In Russia, customs clearance is one of the most complex issues of the international shipping process which requires profound knowledge of international law, effective regulations, agreements, resolutions and legal acts of Russia and the Customs Union.
Ideally, customs clearance should be fast. However, the overloaded terminals, insufficient data about goods being shipped, internal regulations and frequent checks may delay the process.
To achieve efficient delivery in the shortest time possible, our company offers a range of services for international trade operators at several stages:
– select codes as per the Customs Union Product Classifier for Foreign Economic Activities;
– identify the applicable customs procedure;
– estimate the customs fees;
– outline the shipping scheme, route and cost items;
2. Preliminary preparation:
– provide accounting and legal support of export and import;
– perform the pre-checks, prepare recommendations and draft foreign trade contracts;
– pre-check commercial and shipment documents and prepare recommendations;
– pre-check documents for goods subject to phyto-sanitary and veterinary control;
– prepare documents and obtain permissions for customs clearance (certificates of conformity, declarations of conformity, state registration of products, fire safety certificates or other approvals from governmental services)
– compile document packages for customs clearance.
3. Customs operations:
– organize and handle the processing of goods subject to phyto-sanitary and veterinary control;
– complete a Bill of Entry/BOE (click the picture to open)
– submit the BOE (electronically or as a hard copy) to the customs;
– represent the clients in negotiations with customs control agencies
– finalize the customs clearance procedures
Our high-skilled experts are ready to offer you their guidance at any stage of the customs clearance process. We will provide you with competent advice and flawless goods processing at any complexity level and for any goods included in the Product Classifier for Foreign Economic Activities:
We provide clearance services through the following customs offices: